President Donald Trump has threatened to target Iran’s energy infrastructure if Tehran fails to reach a peace agreement soon and reopen the Strait of Hormuz. Trump said the United States is in discussions with what he described as a more reasonable Iranian regime and claimed significant progress had been made. He warned that Iranian power plants, oil wells, Kharg Island, and potentially desalination facilities could be attacked if negotiations fail. Secretary of State Marco Rubio said U.S. military operations could end within weeks as objectives are achieved. Meanwhile, U.S. officials say Iran has received a proposed 15-point peace plan, while tensions remain high over the strategically important Strait of Hormuz.
Related Posts
Trump Alleges CA Primary Election Theft Amid Delayed Mail Ballot Count
President Donald Trump criticized California’s vote-counting process after Tuesday’s primary elections for governor and Los Angeles mayor. Trump accused Democrats of attempting to influence the results through…
Breaking News: Tragic sinking of passenger ship… See more
A passenger ferry identified as “BARCELONA VA” is engulfed in a massive fire at sea, sending thick black smoke high above the vessel. Bright orange flames consume…
BREAKING NEWS : Just a few hours ago, an accident occurred at…
A severe traffic accident brings a major highway to a complete standstill during the early evening. A dark sedan is heavily destroyed in the middle of several…
He Protected His Brother Under the Rubble for Hours: The Image That Moved Thousands After an Earthquake
A heartbreaking image following an earthquake shows two children trapped beneath the rubble of a collapsed structure. One child appears to hold the other closely, a gesture…
When Michiel Vandeweert was a child, doctors told his family that he would probably not make it to age 12.
Doctors once drew a hard line at 12, but Michiel Vandeweert kept walking past it, step after improbable step. He wrote his own name on a book…
Marco Rubio Reveals Bizarre ‘Death’ Scare Aboard Air Force One
Secretary of State Marco Rubio described a bizarre incident aboard Air Force One in which officials spent about 90 minutes wondering whether a motionless passenger was sleeping…